Dermatology Seminar Series
Back by popular demand!
Following on from our highly successful cytology seminar series in 2016 we will kick off the spring derm season with a series of seminars entitled “Diagnosis and treatment tips for difficult ear cases” for both vets and vet nurses.
These will be presented by Dermcare’s technical veterinarian, Dr. Susan Dwyer. During this seminar, you will be provided with a practical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of ear disease, one of the most common complaints seen in companion animal practice. You will also gain 1.5 CPD points!
The seminars will cover:
- Making accurate clinical descriptions of ears
- Visualising the tympanic membrane
- Equipment, from cotton buds to video otoscopy
- Cytology techniques and interpretation
- When to culture
- Treatment choices
- Assessing the whole dog for skin disease: skin scrapes, trichograms, impression smears, fine needle aspirates and some special stains
Where and when:
- Wellington - Monday the 18th of September - Capital Gateway Motel
- Dunedin - Wednesday the 20th of September - The School of Veterinary Nursing - Otago Polytech
- Christchurch - Thursday the 21st of September - Commodore Hotel
- Palmerston North - Tuesday the 3rd of October - Copthorne Hotel
- Hamilton - Wednesday the 4th of October - Hamilton Airport Hotel
- Auckland - Thursday the 5th of October - Novotel Ellerslie
A light meal and drinks will be provided from 7.00pm with the seminar getting underway at 7:30pm.
To Register, fill in the details below: