With F10’s unique combination of PHMB and Benzalkonium Chloride, there is minimal chance of microbial resistance and is unmatched in its safety in terms of not adversely effecting humans or animals.
- Total spectrum of kill – bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal, tuberculocidal
- Rapid speed of kill – 30 secs Gram +ve bacteria and 60 secs Gram -ve bacteria at a 1:500 dilution
- Unique chemical compound based on biguanide/quaternary ammonium actives combination
- Less chance of resistance build up than with a single active ingredient
- Kills Parvo in under 20 minutes
- Non corrosive, non-toxic,
- non-tainting, not-irritation, safe to handle, biodegradable and ecologically friendly
- Highly effective at low concentrations
- No rinse off required after use, just apply and leave to dry
- Stays active providing ongoing residual protection
- Will not affect dogs, cats, birds or reptiles adversely, even if fogged into cage/runs
- Cost effective
- Proven in a wide range of different veterinary situations, from clinics and hospitals to farming environments.
When to use
- Disinfecting cages, kennels, stables, consult tables, water bowls, toys, floors, shelving, bedding
- Disinfecting sensitive equipment
- Room fogging/misting
- Hand decontamination
- Cold sterilisation of instruments, endoscopes, tracheal tubes etc.
Available In 4 pack sizes:
200ml, 1L, 5L, 25L bottles
F10SC™ Trigger Sprayer